20 April 2014

Oblong, Serangoon Gardens

Oblong, Serangoon Gardens

Oblong is a ice cream cafe, well known for its red velvet and bamboo waffles! People have been raving about it & I finally got to try it!


Needless to say, I went for a red velvet waffles with double scoop of ice cream (SGD10.80) because they have so many yummy flavors!!! The earl grey lavender was very soothing and smooth on the throat, while the strawberry cheesecake was pure comforting - who can resist strawberries and cheesecake tgt? :) The red velvet waffles came with cream cheese in between! Waffles was very well done, fluffy yet crispy on the outside. It wasn't too dense on the inside and goes along well with the ice cream! I feel that it can compete with stranger reunion's waffles!! I also chose the butterscotch syrup, and there are other choices - chocolate, strawberry, maple, caramel. 


Oblong has many other flavors that I'm hoping to try! I'll be sure to return soon. I also saw that they have unique flavors like asahi dry? Hmm.. The serangoon gardens outlet was a little noisy on the inside as there was loud music being played. I would recommend it to be a place where you get your waffles & ice cream fix but probably won't be too comfortable to hang around for long (: 

Oblong is located 
10 Maju Avenue (opposite my village)
Sun-Thurs 12pm-12am
Fri & Sat 12pm-2am 

Balmoral Plaza B1-07
Daily 1230pm-10pm